The interest of the modern Western world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatments are rising and gaining popularity because of its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immunity mechanism.
Creating a strong defense mechanisms is critical for your body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is a disease as a result of uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from any areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity will increase your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
History of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is actually a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi meaning “herb in the spirit”. It absolutely was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time as well as Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
More than 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil has become probably the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs in the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year-old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance of the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has shown that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and it has possible therapeutic potential as being a health supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms including Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent research studies to get potent medicine to enhance and support the body’s immune function from certain compounds within them including polysaccharides which boost the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which can be vital to get rid of foreign cells(like cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as a dietary supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Advantages of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immune system by promoting the activity of antibodies
* improves the body’s potential to deal with stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a normal, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Tips to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the very best quality extract and it has most scientific evaluations
* choose those that have cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* search for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the steadiness of Shiitake Mushroom Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of reishi lies in the polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be purchased, like extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.